The Elijah-Alavi Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, which aims to encourage nation-wide diverse, social and equitable resources to make sure that all children in every school and beyond in every neighborhood regardless of socioeconomic conditions, culture, or class, are safe when their parents drop them off. Our foundation is an on the ground food allergy & asthma organization that provides Asthma Awareness,food allergy training for school professionals and those in the childcare setting. Elijah’s Law helps to promote awareness through education, training, and access to resources. My team and I are committed to protecting children through our advocacy aided by creating a historical piece of legislation in New York State called Elijah's Law, by implementing proper education for school officials when working with individuals with allergies and moving forward with Advocay to great legislation Nationally.
Elijah’s story will forever remain in our hearts as we “Make A Hand. Make A Hug. Make A kiss’ and remember to continue to raise awareness about food allergies; now, therefore, be it.
- November 13th, 2019New York
- November 1, 2019 (ended)New York
- November 22nd, 2019Location is TBD
- Thu, Jun 25OnlineJun 25, 2020, 7:00 PM EDT – Aug 09, 2020, 11:00 PM EDTOnlineOn August 2nd, I will be turning 45!! Woot Woot! and wanted to do something special but wasn’t sure what. So I thought about it and what came to mind was the Elijah-Alavi Foundation. Our foundation needs funding, funding because we need to continue our mission and initiative to create lasting impact
- Thu, May 14Instagram @spokininc