Courage at Congress 2021: Advocate for a Cure
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you registered yet for Food Allergy Research & Education Virtual Courage at Congress 2021: Advocate for a Cure From March 8th - March 10th?
Hillary Tolle Carter and I,Thomas Silvera will be discussing “All Politics Is Local,Using Media To Tell Our Story”.
It’s free,so come on and be a part of creating lasting impactful change. “The future to finding a cure, Is now.”-Thomas Sivlera
FARE'S-Virtual Courage at Congress 2021: Advocate for a Cure will offer training on core FARE policy goals, advocacy skill-building, and a full day of virtual meetings with attendees’ congressional representatives. Three days of engaging content will feature outside experts and speakers on a new, interactive platform for a dynamic event. The event format also allows time and opportunity for attendees to interact and network together. Here is a sample of topics that will be discussed.
- A Conversation on Food Labels, Featuring the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- How a Bill Really Becomes a Law
- Food Allergy Research Update Panel
- Food Allergy Advocacy Priorities in 2021 From the Experts
- Congressional Staff Q&A
- Lobbying Training and Best Practices in a Virtual World
- A View From the States –Critical Issues Emerging in State Capitols